- Rogers Enhanced Commodity ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRC):This fund is designed as a broad overview of the commodity world, as it represents 36 different futures contracts.
- Rogers Enhanced Agriculture ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRA):This ETN will compete with RJA as it offers exposure to agricultural commodities, a sector that Rogers is particularly fond of [see also Jim Rogers: This Sector Will Boom in the Coming Years].
- Rogers Enhanced Industrial Metals ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRI): Industrial metals have been struggling as of late, but RGRI may offer a compelling buy once they find a bottom.
- Rogers Enhanced Energy ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRE): This ETN hones in on energy futures contracts.
- Rogers Enhanced Precious Metals ETN (NYSEARCA:RGRP): RGRP will cash in on the surging precious metals trend that has engulfed much of the commodity world.
Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.