Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
JimRogersUnofficialChannel is fan-published. It is not authorized, endorsed, licensed, approved, recommended, published, maintained, edited or managed by James B. Rogers, Jr. or any of his affiliates, agents or representatives (all such persons are referred to as "Jim Rogers" in this disclaimer). JIM ROGERS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THIS CHANNEL OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ITS ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO OTHERS' WEBSITES. NO ENDORSEMENT OR APPROVAL BY JIM ROGERS OF ANY INDIVIDUALS, GOODS OR SERVICES IS IMPLIED. TEXT, VIDEO AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR VIA THIS CHANNEL MIGHT MISQUOTE, MISCHARACTERIZE, USE OUT OF CONTEXT, EDIT OR OTHERWISE MISREPRESENT JIM ROGERS' STATEMENTS AND VIEWS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Click here to visit www.JimRogers.com: the only official Jim Rogers website

4 comments:

  1. I was re-reading your investment biker and adventure capitalist. I would say it's the best investment education i had so far, skips the jargon and alphabet soup of wall street and remains focused on the most important. I think the problem we are facing is the world and financial world seemingly become too complicated for anybody to understand, looking back on my few years working in an investment bank, I saw a lot of this complexity is unnecessary and totally useless, make people lost sanity and confidence to even try to understand it. people need to be reminded what really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have media file of a Jim Rogers speech/Q&A in Chicago, that I recorded 2 days ago, I want to share with you. How do I do it?. thanks
    dave at induslatin DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Jim Rogers speech/Q&A from an event 2 days ago in Chicago that I want to share with you by email. How do I do it?

    thanks,
    dave AT induslatin DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have media file of a Jim Rogers speech/Q&A in Chicago, that I recorded 2 days ago, I want to share with you. How do I do it?. thanks
    dave at induslatin DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...