Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, December 14, 2015

I have never invested in Kazakhstan before for many reasons




“I have never invested in Kazakhstan before for many reasons. And one of them is that Kazakhstan used to be closed for other countries. But everything has changed and now I am considering a lot of options. I even have a list of companies, where I might invest. Everything is possible,” Jim Rogers said in an interview to Tengrinews.
Speaking about the oil-producing Central Asian country, he said: “I am very happy to be here. I have been here more than 5 or 6 times. When I think about Kazakhstan, the first thing that comes to my mind is of course its steppes. They are so wide. I drove around a few times, and they are very vast,” he said.
For more information see: http://en.tengrinews.kz/finance/American-billionaire-Jim-Rogers-considers-investing-in-262774/







Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...