Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Jim Rogers: Mainly I’m sitting and watching, not doing much of anything


 Jim Rogers:    Mainly I’m sitting and watching, not doing much of anything, because if anything I would think that the market should be going down, because we’ve had a six-year run with virtually no corrections in the United States and therefore most of the world. So I’m mainly sitting and watching and trying to figure out what to do. I have a few longs, I have a few shorts, but for the most part, I have to figure out what to do. I’ve bought some Russian shares recently; not much. Bought a few shares in Africa recently, not much. Mainly, I guess, it’s just that I’m confused, and part of the reason that I’m confused is because of what’s happening in Syria. Now all of a sudden, the Russians are bombing us, bombing ISIS, who knows how this is going to work out? -- in midasletter






Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...