Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Jim Rogers : I Learned Investing on my own

Jim Rogers : “I didn't know anything about investing,”
“I had to learn my own way and learn what worked. I made some mistakes in the beginning, and making mistakes of course is very good, people should learn from their mistakes, and I certainly did. But then once I realized how I thought the world worked, I started investing accordingly, and that was fairly early in my career and we did have a successful period. “I still don’t have a job, so I guess I’m still paying my rent based on my investments.”
- in The Money Man Report
Click here to watch the full Interview >>>>>>>




 Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.
Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...