Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am short all Emerging Markets

Jim Rogers : I own the US dollar and as far as the emerging markets, I have sold them sure. I am short all emerging markets, basket of emerging markets. So I am not optimistic about emerging market stocks. I do own the dollar. I bought the US dollar as we have discussed here before because everybody has been so pessimistic about it. I have no idea how long I will own the dollar, whether own it a day, a week, a year, I do not know. But I do own the US dollar as we speak. - in ET Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...