Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Jim Rogers : Dont sell your gold.

Jim Rogers : Well, Chris, I don’t pay attention to the mainline media. I don’t know what they’re doing. I don’t have a TV so I don’t watch TV. Anyway, I don’t truly pay too much attention to them. There are things going on in the world. It’s going to be very exciting.
I’m - I think we talked about it - I’m long commodities and currencies. I’m short emerging markets and American technology and European stocks. Other - there’s a big bowl forming in bonds. I’m not acting yet. There are some countries wildly - I’ll tell you the most exciting thing I know right now is Myanmar and North Korea.
They both are opening up now just like China did in 1978. I’ll tell you, if I could figure out a way Chris, to get to Myanmar or North Korea, I wouldn’t ever have to make an investment again as long as I live because they’re going to be so unbelievably exciting. The problem is American government in its wisdom has made it illegal for Americans to invest in positive changes.
So it’s complicated being an American citizen. We live in the land of the free. Unfortunately, if we weren’t so free then maybe we wouldn’t have all these controls and regulations and prohibitions on us. Other countries don’t have them like we do. Don’t sell your gold.  - in Goldseek Radio


Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

1 comment:

  1. I am agree, but need to sell at that time when you do not have enough in your hand and you requires to have.

    ReplyDelete

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...