Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

When I see a Bubble I buy George Soros

George Soros interview on the Wall Street Journal


"When I see a bubble first I do is "I buy" because if I am right and the bubble is going to develop , I am going to make money , and If I see a bubble and I see a flaw in the bubble then I am really happy , because then I will so know that I have to sell , most bubbles you do not know that they are bubbles " George Soros
"I lost a lot of money in the IT (Dot com bubble) because I shorted it too soon"
"Markets are unpredictable but it does not mean that you cannot predict them "
"you cannot expect market participants to resist a bubble , you can expect them to join the bubble , and when everybody joined it that's when it comes to an end and that's why you need REGULATORS .....George Soros added





"The worse of the crisis is behind us "

"My theory is the future is unpredictable , therefore I am not going to predict , it depends on how the authorities act and on how the market responds , The future is going to be determined as we go along " George Soros
China is diversifying from the US dollar by stock piling commodities and real assets , the future of the dollar will depend on how the Chinese will act....

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I definitely don't agree that "the worse of the crisis is behind us". On contrary, I think that we can expect another and another housing "bubbles" as the unemployment rate is growing, most of the American population have loans and the US government is spending money on reforms which will probably lead to even greater debt.
    Take care,
    Elli

    ReplyDelete

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...