Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Jim Rogers NDTV Video Interview - Dec 22, 2011

Legendary investor Jim Rogers told the Indian TV NDTV that he will continue to short stocks around the world because he is not optimistic about world's economy and that US government will continue to print money and fuel asset inflation due to elections in 2012 that 2013 will be a terrible year and that US economy is a bubble that will burst " I am not very optimistic about what's happening in the world economy going forward , so I am mainly short stocks around the world , I am short American technology stocks I am short European stocks and I am short emerging markets stocks " he said " I do own commodities especially agriculture and precious metals and I own currencies , I am not optimistic going forward " he explains “The only thing US government is bothered about is the election now,” “There is a need for new capital, labour and maangement to boost food output otherwise we would starve,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...