Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jim Rogers : Somewhere Along The Line I Expect to Buy BP

Jim Rogers was asked if he is a buyer of BP or is he waiting for it to go down further ; "I am just watching , there is no reason for me anyway to jump in there are plenty of brave people who can jump in ...." " I have no idea of what's going on in the bottom of the ocean" I am just setting and waiting..in my experience it is great to buy something when there is a disaster , but in my experience also there is usually plenty of time even after the disaster comes to an end there is usually plenty of time to buy into the problem , so I am just watching.... ... in another similar interview Jim Rogers had this to say about BP opportunity : "Is it the end of BP? I doubt it. Somewhere along the line I expect that I will buy BP. But I'm not buying it now - just watching to see what happens."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...