Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jim Rogers sees huge long positions in crude.

Jim Rogers Interview with CNBC TV 18 Mar 26, 2010



“I won’t rule out a correction. It could fall to USD 65 a barrel.”said Jim Rogers

"I have been long on dollar since last fall. I am terribly bearish on the dollar long-term but last year there were so many people bearish that I decided to go to the other side. I am long—I do not know how long I would be long on the dollar."

"I notice there are gigantic long positions, speculative long position in crude oil. Whenever that happens, we normally had a correction. I have no idea what cause the correction. Crude oil did go from USD 30 per barrel to USD 80 per barrel almost straight up for a while so wouldn’t surprise if we had a correction. Just given all the huge long positions in crude, I would expect we will see a correction before we see move up to the upside."



Jim Rogers president of Rogers Holdings is George Soros former partner and co-founder of the Quantum Fund, and a truly legendary international investor who helped generate a 4,200% total return over a 10-year period .Jim Rogers is always bullish on Asia Commodities Agricultural Products gold and silver


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...