Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Jim Rogers : We’re going to have chaos in the markets in the next few years and gold will skyrocket




RT:  I want to bring us back to the issue of Russia and China buying gold. In December 2016 an official of Deutsche Bank admitted there was a gold fix. If there is indeed a manipulation of gold going on around the world. When do you think it might come to a stop and what effect could that have?

Jim Rogers : I have some gold. I’ve got some gold here in my pocket. I even bought some of the Soviet gold yesterday. I am not buying any more in any significant way right now, but I do read that the Russians and the Chinese are buying more gold. Gold is going to go up a lot before this is over. We’re going to have chaos in the markets in the next few years and gold will skyrocket. I am not buying it now – I expect it go down first. If it goes down, I hope I am smart enough to buy a lot more gold, because before it is over the Chinese and the Russians are going to be in a very good position with all their gold.







Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...