Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Jim Rogers : I sold Japan

ET Now: Spending is something that governments world over are doing. Why are you singling India out?

Jim Rogers : No I am not. I have sold a lot of countries. I sold Japan. At the same time, nobody called me up and said why did you sell Japan? No, I sold several countries last summer. I am not singling out India. I have investments in very few countries because of the debt and there is going to be a big crisis coming up in the next year or two but it is not just India. I am not picking on India. I love India. I tell people all the time if you can only go to one country in your life, you should go to India. ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/51185011.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst










Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...