Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jim Rogers Bullish On Airlines Worldwide




Whenever I find a disaster with change coming, I try to invest because possibly you will make a great deal of money. Now, we can look at things locally and its not because I happen to be in Scandinavia. This is SAS, which is an airline you all know and hate, I am sure. SAS has been a huge disaster over the past several years. I own shares in many airlines but recently I have been buying shares of SAS. I told somebody at Skagen this a couple of days ago and he said, "God, you are crazy! That is a horrible company." I said, I know, its horrible, I know it has been mismanaged, that is why the stock has collapsed, that is why the company almost went bankrupt last year.

So, I am bullish on Airlines worldwide for many reasons but this is to give you an idea of a local boy or girl that I hope it will make good going forward.



Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...