Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Jim Rogers on where he Invests his Money

Jim Rogers: I am going to buy more commodities, I am going to be short on United States government bonds, but I am long on the US dollar at the moment. I do not know if I am going to stay long on the US dollar, but I am long on the US dollar. - in ET Now

Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you have here but I was curious if
    you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked
    about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!
    Stop by my web site : published here

    ReplyDelete

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...